Megaunity Air Disinfection Equipment Passed Professional Test Appraisal
Recently, a small stand-alone air disinfection equipment and a set of disinfection solution for ventilation and air conditioning system in public space developed by Dalian Megaunity Solutions Co., Ltd. have successfully passed the simulation field test of air disinfection effect of disinfection equipment, field test of air disinfection effect of disinfection equipment, ozone leakage and air cleanliness after purification by Guangzhou Institute of Microbiology, meeting the air disinfection indicators required by relevant nationalHygienicCode for Centralized Air Conditioning and Ventilation System in Public PlacesandGuidelines forOperation and Management for Air Conditioning and Ventilation System in Office and Public Places duringthe COVID-19 Outbreak.
Guangzhou Institute of Microbiology is a third-party testing service organization with independent legal personality. The test data issued by Guangzhou Institute of Microbiology are mutually recognized in APLAC and ILAC, which can be regarded as fair data and have legal effect.
01 About the Product
With the outbreak of COVID-19, the whole society attaches great importance to the prevention and control of airborne biological pollutants. Since the launch of Guidelines for Operation and Management for Air Conditioning and Ventilation System in Office and Public Places during the COVID-19 Outbreak by Comprehensive Group of the Joint Prevention and Control Mechanism of the State Council in Response to the COVID-19 on February 12, 2020, many provinces and cities such as Guangxi, Chongqing, Chengdu and Jiangxing have also issued targeted “Guidelines for the Operation and Management of Air Conditioning and Ventilation Systems in Office and Public Places”, and the public’s demand for air disinfection in buildings has greatly increased. There will be risks of mass infection in hospitals, railway stations, airports, office buildings and other places where people gather, which has become the focus and difficulty of urban epidemic prevention.
In view of the cross-infection of novel coronavirus aerosols caused by ventilation and air conditioning in office and public space, Dalian Megaunity Solutions Co., Ltd. adopted the process of “high-pressure ionization level-I disinfection + virus aerosol efficient trapping + rapid centralized disinfection” to develop a small stand-alone air disinfection equipment and a set of disinfection solutions for ventilation and air conditioning systems in public space.
- High Trapping Efficient: The trapping efficiency of aerosol with particle size less than 1μm can reach more than 99%, which can effectively remove aerosol particles wrapped in viruses in air conditioning systems;
- Strong Disinfection Effect: Complete sterilization and disinfection, sterilization rate up to 100%, no residue, no secondary treatment, safety and environmental protection;
- Easy Installation and Usage: Can assembly in modular according to the air volume of the existing air conditioning system, with compact equipment, small size, convenient installation and easy transformation;
- Low Operation Cost: Operation resistance is less than 200Pa, and no need for replacement of HEPA filter materials, low operation energy consumption and low maintenance cost.
02 Technological Process
Aiming at the disinfection solution of ventilation and air-conditioning system in public space, ozone gas/super-oxygen water with comprehensive physical and biological effects is adopted for centralized disinfection. The system owns high disinfection efficiency, which is 600-3000 times that of chlorine, with good inclusiveness, no dead angle, no residue and thorough sterilization. At the same time, disinfection time and running time can be set, which is more convenient for regular cleaning and operation, economical and environmentally friendly, and has no secondary pollution.
Process flow diagram of disinfection solution for ventilation and air conditioning system in public space.
- Running Mode: Start the fan, open the electric air supply valve and electric air return valve, and close all sterilization bypass pipes. The high-voltage electrostatic purification device starts to work, and all fine particles, bacteria and viruses in fresh air and return air will be absorbed.
- Sterilization Mode: The Sterilization Mode will start after draught fun shutdown. Close the blow valve and air-return valve, open the sterilization by-pass line valve, and start the Ozonator and circulating fan. In accordance with the Standard for Ozone Sterilization, the set running time of the Ozonator is 1 hour. Then start the Ozonolysis Catalyst, until the ozone concentration in the air reaches the standard.
- Cleaning Mode: The high-voltage electrostatic purification device is equipped with a cleaning nozzle and is externally connected with an automatic cleaning vehicle, so that the purification device can be cleaned when the product is seriously polluted.
The ventilation and air-conditioning disinfection equipment designed and developed by Megaunity will be installed at the front end of the central air-conditioning unit, which can provide advanced treatment on aerosols carrying viruses to ensure clean and safe air supply. With a small size, the virus aerosol efficient trapping device can not only be modularized and assembled according to the air volume of the existing air conditioning system, but also be installed conveniently and modified easily.
03 Technology Application
Ceremony of Megaunity’ s Donation to Tuberculosis Hospital of Jilin Province
Megaunity Disinfection Equipment come into use in Tuberculosis Hospital of Jilin Province
The epidemic is still spreading, and blistering summer days are coming, so it is particularly important to clean and disinfect the ventilation and air conditioning system in public space. It is recommended that hospitals, office buildings, schools, shopping malls, restaurants, hotels, recreational and sports spaces, metro stations, high-speed railway stations, airports, railway stations and other places where people gather should actively respond to the nationalHygienic Code for Centralized Air Conditioning and Ventilation System in Public PlacesandGuidelines for Operation and Management for Air Conditioning and Ventilation System in Office and Public Places during the COVID-19 Outbreak, and install the “air disinfection devices”, regularly clean and disinfect the central air-conditioning, use the fresh air circulation system and avoid the use of central air conditioning system as far as possible to ensure the safety of the indoor environment.
Industrial Air Disposal System Solutions
No.300, Dongxin Road, Wuzhong District, Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
No.8, Shuzi 3rd Road, DD Port, Dalian Jinpu New Area, Liaoning, China